Don’t miss these featured articles on the IBKR API, Python and Algo Trading:
- Introducing the New and Improved Interactive Brokers API Documentation – Andrew Wise, IBKR-API Support Supervisor, announces the launch of the new API hub.
- From API to Ecosystem: How Atreyu Built a Hedge for a Hedge Fund – Burt Shulman, Contributing Writer at Interactive Brokers, speaks with Kevin Carroll, Atreyu’s Chief Operating Officer, and Jogi Narain, Atreyu’s Chief Technology Officer. Kevin and Jogi discuss their Algo Trading and quantitative experience using Interactive Brokers tools and their custom API, iFLEX.
- Nonfarm Payrolls September 2023 – Will Klinke, Principal at Total Wealth Partners, offers insights on the nonfarm payrolls for September 2023.
- Bearish Candlestick Patterns Explained – Chainika Thakar from QuantInsti explains common types of bearish candlestick patterns. Learn about Bearish Engulfing Pattern, Evening Star Pattern, Shooting Star Pattern and Dark Cloud Cover Pattern.
- How to Launch Your Career as a Risk Quant in 2024? – Dr. Pawel Lachowicz, Quant at Risk, shares in-depth insights on the journey of becoming a risk quant.
- The Research and Development Factor – in this Alpha Architect story, Larry Swedroe reviews R&D factors.
- RDCOMClient: Read and Write Excel, and Call VBA Macro in R – Sang-Heon Lee, SHLee AI Financial Model, demonstrates the RDCOMClient R package.
Disclosure: Interactive Brokers
The analysis in this material is provided for information only and is not and should not be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any security. To the extent that this material discusses general market activity, industry or sector trends or other broad-based economic or political conditions, it should not be construed as research or investment advice. To the extent that it includes references to specific securities, commodities, currencies, or other instruments, those references do not constitute a recommendation by IBKR to buy, sell or hold such investments. This material does not and is not intended to take into account the particular financial conditions, investment objectives or requirements of individual customers. Before acting on this material, you should consider whether it is suitable for your particular circumstances and, as necessary, seek professional advice.
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Interactive Brokers, its affiliates, or its employees.